Terminus circuits, a leading Intellectual Property company in the design and development of High Speed Serial Link products. Our flagship products are USB3.0/3.1, PCIE Gen4/3/2/1 and multi-standard SerDes. The innovative architectures developed in-house bring in the superior performance products with high throughput and low latency. The state-of-the art subsystems like PCIE Gen4, USB3.1 and the HSS links that go into high end computing systems like High Performance Computers for cloud computing, brain simulations, weather forecasting in enterprise applications and for applications like laptops, mobiles etc., in consumer products. Terminus Circuits provides the physical layer solutions that are corner stone products in the development of hyper converged systems with integrated storage, networking and computing.
Terminus Circuits is a member of ESDM (Electronics System Design & Manufacturing) and awarded “The Most Innovative Product of the year 2013” by IESA ( India Electronics and Semiconductor Association).
Yo will be responsible for developing and verification of PCS layer ( RTL) for all our falgship Products ( USB, PCIE, Multi-standard SerDes). These products are targeted for enterprise applications like data centers, cloud computing, HPC .. and consumer applications like mobile, PC etc., You will be part of a highly skilled team in this area and your contributions will be significant for the success of our products .
- Minimum 1 year of SERDES PCS and PMA RTL development experience
- Expertise in SERDES protocols and PCS architecture such as PCIe, Ethernet, USB etc.,
- Experience in PHY-level protocol test suite development and integration with link layer controllers
- Experience in high speed FPGA RTL porting, IO mapping, synthesis, timing closure
- Verilog/System Verilog, functional verification skills
- Knowledgeable in advanced RTL digital design methodology
- Working experience with Lint, CDC, Synthesis/P&R/STA, CTS, Xilinx FPGA compiler tools
- Excellent team player and clear communicator
- Ability to operate lab equipment like Oscilloscope etc
- Contribute to the development and verification of advanced SERDES PCS logic, including clock domains crossing, calibration logic, equalization, adaptation, auto-negotiation, BER eye monitor, etc
- Develop micro-architecture and test-chip/test-system specifications
- Develop Verilog test benches, diagnostics, and product test flow procedures
- Work closely with the PMA design team
- Document the design for internal and external purposes, including maintaining PHY user guides
- Interface with customers and assist in integrating the Serdes IP
- Participate in all test chip and bring up activities
- Help improve RTL design and verification methodology
In this role you will be responsible for design & development for analog, mixed-signal and digital IP, specifically SerDes based PHYs (PCI Express, SATA, 10G-BASE-KR, Ethernet), USB, Analog IP such as data converters. Hands on experience in analog/mixed-signal design and interface protocols.
Specialties: handled high calibre teams in analog, mixed-signal, digital IP, high speed interfaces PHY’s, SerDes, ADC/DAC, PLL, analog EDA and on low power analog circuits. Apply Now..
In this role you will be working with highly talented team, in defining the high speed interface circuits that will be part of enterprise solutions for applications like HPC, Cloud computing, weather forecasting , storage solutions and network on chip.
The interested persons should have most of the skills/qualifications listed below and eager to learn
- At least 8 years of hands-on experience in the design and architectures of High Speed SerDes (HSS) links.
- Should be strong in the fundamentals of Analog Circuit design, mixed signal designs in latest technology nodes.
- Good at Analog front-end design, CTLE and DFE in receiver architecture
- System level simulations for adaptive circuits
- High Speed Clocking
- Experience in design of serializer, FFE, Driver in Transmitter.
- Nimble to customer requirements and a quick solution provider.
- Design and develop transceiver architectures, circuits of High Speed SerDes links
- Design of different circuit blocks: CTLE, DFE, data samplers, driver, PLL, clocking, CDR, etc
- Layout supervision and post-layout analysis
- Design review and documentation
- Silicon bring-up, debug, and evaluation
BE (ECE) with 4 years , M.teck/Ph.D with 2+ years
Terminus Circuits, #2/10, 1ST floor, 80 Feet road, Poojari Layout, Bangalore-560094
Full-time (45 hours per week)
To apply, indicate the Job Title you are interested in and send us your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualification: Advanced diploma in VLSI/ BE/ME with 6+ years of relevant experience.
Terminus Circuits is looking for high caliber, collaborative, energetic, committed people to help establish us as a world leading technology enabler.
To perform the layout design of critical High speed Circuit designs at block /& chip level for our High speed connectivity chips.
Interfacing with foundry and gds handing off responsibilities with quality and on-time deliverables.
High Speed Serial interface Circuits division of Terminus Circuits is looking for talented and ambitious individual to help build a winning team. HSS links team is charted to bring in external OEM customers and partners to source our silicon proven IPs into their SOCs. This person will,
Serve as focal point of ownership of our business activity including design wins with the customer.
Serve as the primary and persistent coordinating interface to customers in all aspects and during all phases of our relationship with our customers.
Build customer relationships; Perform customer research and competitive assessment
Help with Customer development which includes sizing, prioritizing and identifying business opportunities and requirements
Participate and support IP pricing, Negotiate the deal contracts by working closely with Management, legal and operations team of Terminus Circuits
Minimum qualifications: BE electronics or equivalent experience is required.
The ideal candidate will have 12- 15 yrs of experience in the semiconductor industry and at least 4 years of sales experience, IP sales experience is a plus. o
Knowledge of the semiconductor industry, Application specific protocols like USB, PCIE, Ethernet is required.
An MBA in sales is a plus.
Prior experience in financial modeling, business development is a plus.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate:
Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and business acumen
Ability to work through ambiguous and unbounded problems.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to balance between Terminus Circuits priorities and the needs of our customers.
takes care of Payroll activity on monthly basis
File the TDS returns on monthly basis and quarterly report submission
Pay Professional tax, rent, attend to banking works, outward/inward remittances
co-ordinate with Charted Accountant and the company secretary for compliance’s on regular basis.
Handle petty cash for day to day expenditures.
M.Com with couple of years of accounting experience
Exposure to semiconductor business.
Knowledge on tax structure, tax saving schemes
Maintenance of Tally Database